Welcome.

I always thought of blogs as being narcissistic, business related, or as my sister's, a way of keeping in touch or memorializing.

But, by necessity, I am learning a lot about myself. I find I need to get my thoughts out, and it helps me to know that someone else will read them. So I have created this little space for myself, to express the things I have trouble saying (be it emotional or physical trouble), to share what I'm going through, and what I'm learning through it.

I absolutely welcome comments. It's nice to know how people relate to what I'm saying.
To send me a private message, please e-mail me: flylittlewordsfly@gmail.com
Subscription links are at the bottom of the page

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Acceptance

Acceptance is not lying down.
Acceptance is not giving up.
Acceptance is not about trying
To do this thing, that thing
Or no thing; nothing at all.
No, it's a rising up
To meet reality.
As it is.
No cushions no bubbles
No blankies no cuddles
No crap... Just Real.
This is it. That is all.
Nothing less nothing more
Than this time this place
This feeling this space
The air that I breathe
That came 'round the world
And into my lungs to fill...
To fill and then dissipate
Ebbs and flows
Never still
Never the same
Just constant.
Ebbing and flowing Air
Sand, Fire, Water
Through the space the place
Where it hits hard
The big emotions
Love Anger Hate
Face it, see it, hail it.
Acceptance follows
With peace and consent
A big yes, calm and content
Yes.
Welcome. Be here. Be now.
Accept.

1 comment: