Welcome.

I always thought of blogs as being narcissistic, business related, or as my sister's, a way of keeping in touch or memorializing.

But, by necessity, I am learning a lot about myself. I find I need to get my thoughts out, and it helps me to know that someone else will read them. So I have created this little space for myself, to express the things I have trouble saying (be it emotional or physical trouble), to share what I'm going through, and what I'm learning through it.

I absolutely welcome comments. It's nice to know how people relate to what I'm saying.
To send me a private message, please e-mail me: flylittlewordsfly@gmail.com
Subscription links are at the bottom of the page

Friday 18 March 2011

1,000 Plus Views

When I started this blog a month ago, I never expected to have so many readers. It was really a means to express myself and maintain my sanity, because I do feel cut off from the world sometimes.

Today, my stats page shows over 1,000 hits. I am awed, shocked, and very pleased. It makes me very happy to have my words mean something to others, and I am honoured that you are reading this.

Thank-you!

1 comment: