Welcome.

I always thought of blogs as being narcissistic, business related, or as my sister's, a way of keeping in touch or memorializing.

But, by necessity, I am learning a lot about myself. I find I need to get my thoughts out, and it helps me to know that someone else will read them. So I have created this little space for myself, to express the things I have trouble saying (be it emotional or physical trouble), to share what I'm going through, and what I'm learning through it.

I absolutely welcome comments. It's nice to know how people relate to what I'm saying.
To send me a private message, please e-mail me: flylittlewordsfly@gmail.com
Subscription links are at the bottom of the page

Monday 16 January 2012

Seriousy? Another Cold?

I thought I was done with that! Surprise surprise, just after I wrote the last post about finally starting to recover, I get hit again. Same thing. General increase in symptom severity, general decrease in energy and predictability thereof, yada yada yada. Oh joy.

Today I used my cane, for the first time in a few months. That's how I'm doing.


I know there are people out there a lot worse off than me. I know how fortunate I am to even be able to pull myself out of bed, never mind actually climb the stairs in my house. As a good friend keeps reminding me, "any day above ground is a good day." I know that this does not define me. I know that this is another bump in the road, and certainly not the first or worst bump I've traveled over.

But it sill sucks, and I am finding myself once again going through the stages of grief, albeit mildly.

I don't think I have anything else to say about this right now. Just yuck, yuckers and yech. And I really really hope this is a light one, that will pass as quickly or more quickly than the last one, and not one of those that my naturopath was saying have the potential to knock me out for a couple of months.


Hot toddy, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment